Beachfront Wailea Resort
Welcome to Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort. Set on 15 acres along the Pacific Ocean, a new lifestyle experience awaits. Dip your toes in the sand, explore Hawaii’s vast wonders, or lounge poolside with your favorite drink. Enjoy regional dishes that showcase the best of Maui and uncover something new every day, whether you’re here at the hotel on honeymoon or booking a well-deserved vacation. Gentle ocean breezes and the pristine shores of Mokapu Beach provide the perfect backdrop.
Our Maui beachfront hotel offers more than a place to relax, we are also a place to play and indulge. Learn a simple song and the history of the ukulele, take hula lessons, enjoy a kayak tour along the Wailea coast, or take cooking lessons. Record it all when you rent a GoPro camera and hone your editing skills in the GoPro lab. Rent a convertible and load up a picnic basket from Mokapu Market for a scenic drive on the Road to Hana and enjoy Maui like the locals.
- 300 spacious guestrooms and suites, including stunning ocean views
- Ten luxury residential style Villas, featuring two, three and four bedrooms
- 15-acre beachfront setting, offering a setting directly on Wailea’s shores
- Four cascading outdoor infinity pools, with poolside cocktail lounge
- 15,000 square feet of event space, including indoor and outdoor settings
- Beach activities, spa and recreation, including Kayak tours and sunset yoga
- Five delicious dining options onsite, embracing the region’s freshest flavors
- Complimentary welcome beverage, with snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
- Access to the spa, including the spa pool, lounge and resort fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi in guestrooms and public areas
Map and Directions
Located in the luxury resort community of Wailea, on the crescent-shaped shores of Maui, our 15-acre oceanfront resort is designed for the sophisticated island traveler.
We are happy to welcome your traveling canine companions.
To participate in the pet program:
Inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival.
Ask for a referral to a reputable kennel if the Hyatt hotel you are visiting does not offer dog-friendly rooms. All exempt properties have these on file.
Keep in mind, only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted.
Pet friendly guest rooms are subject to availability.
Hyatt Gold Passport Member Benefits
Aloha, we’re thrilled to welcome our valued Hyatt Gold Passport®, Platinum and Diamond members to the Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort. To assist in planning your vacation we’re pleased to offer a descriptive summary of the member benefits available during your stay that are specific to our resort.
Hyatt Gold Passport Reward Redemption & Diamond Redemption Rooms
As a Hyatt Gold Passport member you are able to redeem your points for stays in Andaz Garden guestrooms. Andaz Garden guestrooms are located on the ground floor of the resort.
Based on tier status, members may be able to upgrade the view type upon arrival only. Please understand, due to the high demand for award redemptions for our resort, room upgrades are not available in advance.
The Points + Cash program has limited seasonal availability.
Diamond Suite Upgrades cannot be used in conjunction with redemption rooms.
Invigorate your stay with amenities that excite the senses and amplify your vacation experience. Our experiential resort fee ($40/day) is worth celebrating and is complimentary on days when you are utilizing points for redemption. Please click here to view the most updated amenities.
Hyatt Gold Passport Tiers
Enjoy the benefits of being a Hyatt Gold Passport member when paying a qualified rate. Members can expect to enjoy the following based on their tier status.
Platinum Hyatt Gold Passport Member Benefits:
- Points earned for every dollar spent throughout the resort (excluding Morimoto Maui)
- Best available room in the category booked. Due to the number of Platinum members enjoying our resort we are unable to provide complimentary room upgrades
- 2 p.m. late check-out upon availability
Diamond Hyatt Gold Passport Member Benefits:
Diamond members will enjoy our most elite benefits and rewards during their stay.
- Points earned for every dollar spent throughout the resort (excluding Morimoto Maui)
- Upgrade to the best available room upon check-in only (excluding suites and villas). Due to the high demand for our resort, we are unable to upgrade room types prior to arrival
- 4 p.m. check-out upon availability
- Full breakfast experience in Ka’ana Kitchen for guests registered in the room (up to four people maximum)
- Breakfast includes an abundance of specialty dishes representing the many cultures of Maui. Enjoy fresh baked pastries, tropical fruit, pancakes, bacon, grilled Spam and made-to-order omelets. Hand-extracted juices from our breakfast beverage mixologist and more.
- Choose one beverage and one snack from the following welcome amenities or 1,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points
- Local inspired truffles including Tahitian lime, fresh coconut, mango mojito and dark chocolate ginger
- Maui Sweet Cake Cookies
- Carmel Apple
- Red wine
- Stonecap, Merlot
- White wine
- Stonecap, Chardonnay
- Local beer selection from the Maui Brewing Company
- Bikini Blonde Lager
- Mana Wheat Ale
- Coconut Porter
- Big Swell IPA
- Tropical juice selection
- POG (Passion fruit, orange, guava)
- Red wine
Diamond Suite Upgrades
Diamond members can utilize Diamond Suite Upgrades to book an Andaz Pool Side Suite during their stay. Due to the high demand for our resort, destination and popularity of our suites, suite upgrades are given on a first-come, first-serve basis and are limited to Andaz Poolside Suites only.
*Suite upgrades are not eligible on award redemption stays
Room upgrades can be purchased in advance for non Hyatt Gold Passport redemption rooms. Seasonal rates apply and can be booked through our guest service agents at +1 808.573.1234 or online.
Points + Cash
Limited seasonal availability.
Resort Fee Policy
Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort brings you a resort fee worth celebrating. Invigorate your stay with amenities that excite the senses and amplify your vacation experience. We offer the traditional amenities you expect, plus new offerings you won’t be able to travel without, including:
- GoPro Hero 4 camera rental (returned by 8:00pm)
- GoPro lab
- Outrigger excursion* (Monday through Friday)
- Stand up paddleboard lessons* (Saturday and Sunday)
- Guided kayak tour* (Saturday and Sunday)
- Snorkel rental
- Yoga classes
- Fitness classes
- Stand up paddleboard yoga class* (Friday)
- Single and tandem bike rental
- Ukulele lessons
- Hula lessons
- Body board rental
*GoPros, stand-up paddleboard lessons, group kayak, outrigger canoe tours, fitness and yoga classes are subject to limited availability. See Concierge for details and to book. Excursions for large parties are based upon hotel discretion for availability for multiple days.
Amenities always included in your Andaz stay:
- Welcome Lei greeting and beverage
- Reusable water bottle
- Water bottle refill stations
- Hub 808 kids club
- Photo session with Pacific Dream professional photographers
- Sun Bum sunscreen SPF 30 (located on pool decks)
- 24-hour fitness center
- Minibar refreshments and snacks replenished daily
- Welcome beverage
- 24-hour self-service laundry facility
- Wireless Internet
- ‘Ohana Lounge, early arrival and late departure facility with showers, lockers and lounge area
A daily Resort Fee of $40 + tax will apply to all room nights.
For stand-up paddleboard rentals, hiking tours, the road to Hana tours and other island activities available for purchase please visit our activity page.
Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort offers valet parking at a cost of $30/night.
Valet parking is complimentary during the day for anyone visiting the property for lunch, dinner, or the spa.
Find everything you need right onsite. Located in the luxury resort community of Wailea, on the crescent-shaped shores of Maui, our 15-acre oceanfront resort provides every perk and amenity on your wish list.
- Resort access to Mokapu Beach
- Three outdoor infinity pools, a lagoon and separate adult pool
- Two acclaimed full-service restaurants, including Morimoto Maui
- Two poolside bars and lounges
- Full service, ecofriendly spa with apothecary retail store
- Exclusive Wailea golf privileges
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access
- 15,000 square feet of residential-style meeting and event facilities
- Media rooms
- Fitness center
- Airport shuttle (fee)
- ATM banking
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning service
- Complimentary newspapers
- Front desk (24-hour)
- Gift shop
- Market (24-hour)
- Room service
- Children’s activity program
- Town car service available
- Wake-up calls
- Valet parking only ($30.00 per night + taxes)
- Handicap access
- Enterprise car rental
A private sedan can be arranged directly with the resort for any airport transportation needs. Please contact a Guest Service Agent to make reservations.
- Courtesy Car: transportation provided within the Wailea area on a first come, first serve basis. Please contact the Concierge 808-243-4703.
- In partnership with Enterprise Rent-A-Car, we are able to provide onsite car rental options. To book directly, click here.
- If you are arriving with a car, we offer valet parking.
- Other options: Please contact the Concierge 808-243-4703 for other transportation options during your travel and stay with us.
Check-in Time: 4:00 pm
Check-out Time: 11:00 am
Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort Chef Mi Jin Kang Places 3rd at Hyatt Culinary Challenge
Competing against 12 regional champions, Andaz Maui’s Mi Jin Kang claims 3rd prize in Hyatt’s Americas Hawaii The Good Taste Series competition
Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort Earns LEED Silver Certification
Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design Silver status awarded to the eco-friendly Maui hotel.
Andaz Maui Brings a Taste of Aloha to The James Beard Foundation House
Executive Chef Isaac Bancaco and his talented culinary team headline a coveted dinner at James Beard House in New York City.
Hot New Amenity at Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort: Adoboloco Hot Sauce
Andaz Maui, in collaboration with Adoboloco, proudly launches a new hot sauce blend.